Friday, November 22, 2013

Random Ramblings

Hey so its been over a week since my epic post about Survivor. I'm sure you are all sitting anxiously at the edges of your seats waiting for my next post! Since I don't have any funny stories or real exciting things going on in my neighborhood, you are getting some random ramblings with some maybe pictures thrown in.

* so I spent like 30 minutes yesterday creating our wedding website. When I went to look at it, I realized nothing saved. *insert eye roll* so now I have to re-write everything. LAME!

* Umm so I'm the best toy picker outer ever. Erich always thinks Bella won't play with the toy I buy her and then its her favorite! See below for example:

This is her hedgehog that she carries around with her EVERYWHERE!!! 
She even wants to take it out side when she goes potty.

* We had a winter storm last week here in good ole' Fairbanks. Our power was out for 3 days. Nothing like heating your house with your propane stove/oven! I am thankful that it allowed me to catch up on sleep since classes and work were cancelled. This was our house Thursday night:




* So I submitted a Instagram picture for #liylookoftheday. I didn't win *sad face*. But I suppose I will continue to read Living in Yellow even though she didn't choose me. Here was my picture I submitted: 
I think I look adorable!
Shirt: Value Village
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Fred Meyer
Necklace: Jewelmint
Watch: Target

* Went and saw Hunger Games: Catching Fire last night....and it was awesome!!! Amazing casting and so close to the book. Cannot wait another 2 years for the next one!!!

* I woke up at 8:30 today (thank the lord baby jesus) and did a mad dash cleaning before I had to go to work since Erich's brother is coming into town and everyone is coming over to our house tonight. Hope they're okay with eating pizza or cereal because this lady doesn't feel up to cooking today!

and thats about it as I need to head to my last class for the week!

Over and Out,

Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment